No Products in the Cart
Definitions and interpretation
|Data||collectively all information that you submit to Worldwide Partnerships via the
Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided
in the Data Protection Laws;
|Cookies||a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain
parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details
of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
|any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not
limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and
any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as
long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
|GDPR||the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;|
|User or you||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed
by Worldwide Partnerships and acting in the course of their employment or (ii)
engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Worldwide
Partnerships and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such
|UK and EU
|the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as
amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive)
(Amendment) Regulations 2011;
3. This privacy notice applies only to the actions of Worldwide Partnerships and Users. It does not extend to any websites or third parties that can be accessed from this website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
How we collect Data
5. We collect Data in the following ways:
Data that is given to us by you
6. Worldwide Partnerships will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
Data that is collected automatically
7. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
Our use of Data
8. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
9. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
10. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail. If you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed “Your rights” below.
11. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Who we share Data with
12. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
13. third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website – to enable third party payment providers to process user payments and refunds;
14. relevant authorities – to facilitate the detection of crime or the collection of taxes or duties;
17. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
19. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
20. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
22. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Transfers outside the European Economic Area
23. Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could occur if our servers are located in a country outside the EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a country outside the EEA. We also share information with our group companies, some of which are located outside the EEA.
24. We will only transfer Data outside the EEA where it is compliant with data protection legislation and the means of transfer provides adequate safeguards in relation to your data, eg by way of data transfer agreement, incorporating the current standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission, or by signing up to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, in the event that the organisation in receipt of the Data is based in the United States of America.
25. To ensure that your Data receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate safeguards and procedures with the third parties we share your Data with. This ensures your Data is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with the Data Protection Laws.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
28. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
29. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
31. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
32. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Worldwide Partnerships to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
33. This Website may place the following Cookies:
|Type of Cookie||Purpose|
|Strictly necessary cookies||These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.|
34. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
35. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
36. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
37. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
38. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
41. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
42. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
|Description of Cookie||Purpose|
|Session||We use this session cookie to remember you and maintain your session whilst you are using our website|