No Products in the Cart
The awards, hosted by Women Automotive Network, will take place at a cocktail reception at the Women Automotive Summit at Forum am Schlosspark, Ludwigsburg, Germany, on 20 September. The shortlist includes representatives from well-established brands such as Dealer Synergy, Hyundai Mobis, Jaguar Land Rover, Mercedes Benz Group, Nissan, Renault Trucks, Robert Bosch GmbH, SEAT Cars, Toyota Motor Europe, Volkswagen Group UK, Volvo and ZF Group.
The awards, which are judged by Women Automotive Network’s advisory board, run across six categories.
These include: Diversity Champion; the Brightest Star award; Most Inspiring Member; Empowerment – the Leg-Up Award; the Leadership award; and, finally, the Male Advocate award, which celebrates male colleagues who have actively championed gender equality and inclusion.
The awards will serve as a catalyst for driving positive change and advancing excellence within the automotive industry.
Women Automotive Network’s main goal is to strive for gender equality and inclusivity within the automotive industry, hosting a number of networking opportunities and offering a range of benefits through its membership to raise awareness and encourage open conversations.
Stephanie May, commercial director of the network, said: “We’re blown away by the number of applications we received for what’s lining up to be an action-packed celebration of the industry’s very best talent. Thank you to everyone who took the time to nominate their colleagues – we’ve had some fantastic candidates put forward and narrowing it down to the final shortlist was incredibly difficult.
“It’s clear that our industry is full of some truly remarkable people, and we can’t wait to the celebrate each and every one of them at the inaugural Women Automotive Awards.”
🌟 So without further ado, here are the Shortlisted Professionals for the Women Automotive Awards 2023:
💁 Diversity Champion
1) Arlena Amiri Head of Polestar Operations, Polestar
2) Aurore Lentz DE&I specialist, Toyota Motor Europe
3) Aman Sidhu Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion partner, Volkswagen Group UK
5) Loredana Chinole Lead Capability & Development, EXL
5) Micha Goebig Founder and CEO, GO BIG Coaching and Communications
🌟 Brightest Star
1) Laura Schediwy Head of Automotive, DACH what3words
2) Stefanie Civit-Clapham CRM Team Leader, Keyloop
3) Roberta Avelino Methods Engineer, Audi
4) Natalie Cookman Direct Sales Operations and Performance Manager, SEAT Cars
5) Holly Tuffnell Regional Performance Manager, Volkswagen Group
1) Sara Aghaeian Business Process Manager, Volvo
2) Christina Schulte-Kutsch SVP Talent & Organization, ZF Group
3) Dr. Aygul Pshikova Global Project Management, Robert Bosch GmbH
4) Berveleen Mashonga Product and Strategy, Hyundai Mobis
5) Tianna Mick Chief Sales Marketing Officer Dealer, Synergy
1) Anne Kröll Head of Sales Europe Aftermarket, Stabilus GmbH
2) Dominique Freckmann Director, R&D/Product TE Connectivity
3) Katharina Hopp Senior Vice President Business Team Mobility, Robert Bosch GmbH
4) Marion Englert Global E-Commerce & Aftersales Marketing Manager, Group Lotus / Lotus Cars
5) Elke Heitmüller Head of Diversity, Volkswagen
1) Deepa Pursooth DE&IManager, Toyota Motor Europe
2) Friederike Kienitz SVP Sustainability, Corporate Affairs & Governance, Nissan
3) Marie-Fleur Revel Managing Director, XL2 by Audi & Capgemini
4) Revathi Advaithi CEO, Flex
5) Britta Seeger Member of the Board of Management, Mercedes-Benz Group AG. Marketing & Sales
🌟 Male Advocate
1) Nick Charlton IT Governance Manager, Volkswagen Group UK
2) François Dossa Director Strategy & Sustainability, Jaguar Land Rover Executive
3) Frederic Ruesche Managing Director, Renault Trucks
4) Martin Baker Tactical Planning Manager, SEAT Cars
5) Simon Daniel JLR Head of SDLC and SRC
Interested in joining us and recognising these fantastic individual’s achievements together?
The winners of the first-ever Women Automotive Awards, hosted by...
The 2023 Women Automotive Summit, hosted by Women Automotive...